Located only 5 minutes from Castlecomer town, Wandesforde House was built in 1824 by the Duchess of Ormonde as a school for children and is now a charming and relaxing country house B&B.
- clean, comfortable rooms with en suite showers
- spacious kitchen for use by all guests
- back garden with patio area seating for reading and lounging
- indoor conservatory area with sofas, a television, a music system and light reading material
- complimentary parking
- Full Irish Breakfast included in all our rates.
- complimentary coffee, tea, hot chocolate, and snacks available throughout the day.